I’m Kate, great to meet you. I’m a photographer, videographer and visual content creator living in South East London with my husband, two children and miniature schnauzer. I specialise in working with businesses, as well as event organisers, helping them create effective marketing assets and grow their brands.
Photography has always been my passion – some of my earliest memories involve developing photos in my older sisters’ darkroom. I studied photography as part of my college course, going on to work in the corporate sector as a graphic designer and then an art director. After having children, I decided the time had come to shift my focus and I started my own photography business.
Enough about me – let’s talk about you. As a photographer and videographer, I’m here to capture the personality of your business or the essence of your event, showing people what you’re really about. I’ll take the time to talk to you and understand what you need from your shoot so I can deliver your perfect personalised images. If you’d like to know more, please get in touch!
What I do
I work with anyone who wants to bring their business or event to life with beautiful, unique imagery.
During a business or corporate shoot, I can capture:
- Photographs of services and products in action
- Interior and exterior shots of your workplace
- Behind the scenes shots of your team at work
- Shots of products for launches or ongoing marketing
- Shots of clients, showing you working in situ
- Branded stock images for general marketing purposes
- Headshots and portraits of your team
If there are any other images you need, just let me know. We’ll discuss your options ahead of your shoot and I can use my experience to guide you.
During an event, I will:
- Shoot in an unobtrusive documentary style, capturing the overall ambience as well as the finer detail.
- Provide images throughout the event where required, for social media, live marketing and press coverage.
- Produce professional, high-quality images that can be used for ongoing marketing after the event.
I work with businesses of all sizes and capture events on any scale. My clients include:
Where I work
I primarily work in London and across the South East, travelling to clients’ offices, photographing live events or shooting at other chosen locations. I’m more than happy to travel further afield and I work in other parts of the UK too.
Previous venues I’ve worked at include:
- Buckingham Palace
- 10 Downing Street
- The Houses of Parliament
- The Tower of London
- Kensington Palace
- The V&A Museum
- Claridges Hotel
- The Dorchester
- The Royal College of Physicians
- London School of Economics
- Beckenham Place Mansion
- The Churchill Theatre, Bromley